Fenugreek is an ancient herb that is the rich source of iron, proteins, carbohydrates, fiber, fats, minerals and much more. Fenugreek has medicinal properties that make us healthy and fit and used in our daily life. It is also used in cooking and makes food tasty.
Fenugreek seeds are pungent, yellow –brown seeds that are very much beneficial for health. Using fenugreek with warm water is very much effective for fast results.
- It is helpful in the treatment of acne on the skin. Intake of fenugreek helps in proper digestion and removal of toxins from your body. It makes your skin shiny and blemish-free.
- In mensuration cycle, many girls suffer from cramps in stomach. If Fenugreek seeds contain diosgenin are intake with warm water, it helps in reduction of cramps and blood is flowing smoothly from your body.
- Fenugreek has anti-inflammatory property and used in the treatment of mouth ulcers, bronchitis, chronic coughs, arthritis. So the patients who suffer these problems take fenugreek. Because medicines have harmful effects on the body and not safe to use for a long time.
- The extract of fenugreek is very much helpful for boost hormones and increase muscle mass in the body.
- It also helps in growth of hair and fights against dandruff problem. It prevents loss or breakage of hair.
So, how to use fenugreek in health?
You can visit official website http://www.ofibc.org/blog/health-benefits-cultivating-harvesting-fenugreek-plant/ for more medicinal properties of fenugreek.